To be an internationally and scientifically pioneering institute in its programs on Arabic to Speakers of other Languages.
Provide a learning and highly motivating environment for the spread of Arabic via offering teaching, training and research pioneering programs in the field of teaching Arabic to speakers of other languages and establishing a real partnership with the local and international communities.
- Cooperation and Team work
- Societal Responsibility:
- Transparency and Clarity:
- Fairness and Equal Opportunity:
- Improve the level of quality at the institute
- Qualify the institute to become a scientific and consultancy resource for Arabic programs for speakers of other languages.
- Build bridges of sustainable financial resources.
- Reach out for the community inside and outside the University.
- Promote Academic Programs.
- Promote scientific research and applied linguistics studies.
- Develop the administrative system at the institute.
- Provide a motivating teaching and learning environment.
- Develop faculty members at the institute.
- Promote students' level.