About the Unit
This unit supervises the academic and educational affairs at the institute. It is also responsible for guiding students academically and behaviorally, including the following tasks:
- Organizing interviews for new students, preparing lists of candidates for admission in collaboration with the academic departments and sending them to the deanship of admission and registration.
- Taking recommendations regarding students' disciplinary issues and implementing their own decisions.
- Dealing with students' affairs regarding educational issues and taking necessary recommendations related to them.
- Supervising students' registration at the institute, students' guidance and academic orientation.
- Coordinating schedules prepared by the departments of the institute and reassure the availability of faculty members and classrooms.
- Preparing statistics related to students at the institute.
- Implementing regulations, resolutions and systems related to registration affairs, schedules and statistics at the institute.