Welcome To Language and Culture Department
Since its foundation in 1974, Arabic Linguistics Institute has been teaching Arabic to non-native Arabic speakers through two programs provided by Language and culture Department:
- The intensive program
- The non-intensive program
- Preparing and carrying out programs and curricula for teaching Arabic Language and Culture.
- Evaluating programs designed for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
- Preparing and developing measurement and evaluation tools in the field of teaching Arabic as a second or foreign language.
- Enhancing cooperation with other institutions interested in promoting the Arabic language, by carrying out Arabic courses abroad.