All published research disseminated by the unit are peer reviewed according to the criteria of research publication at King Saud University. The unit accepts research for publication according to the following criteria:
- The research should conform to the research publication criteria at King Saud University.
- The research topic should be within the areas of humanities, linguistics, foreign language education and some educational areas so that it can benefit the Arabic Linguistics Institute areas of interest.
- The research should follow the familiar scientific methodology in terms of meeting systematic scientific procedures.
- Within the text, researchers should use family name, publication date, and page number for quotations. At the references list, researchers should start with the author’s family name and other publication relevant information according to the APA style.
- Authors should submit the original manuscript alongside three copies of their scientific production (together with a softcopy on a PDF or MS file format).
- Authors should also submit a maximum of 200 word abstract in English and Arabic that address the following:
- Research title.
- Name of the author, affiliation.
- Abstract involving: research purpose, sample, data collection methods and main findings.